TypeScript definition **with** documentation for Reactive Extenions for JavaScript (RxJS)

Topics: General
Apr 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Edited Apr 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Hi,

While trying to grok RxJS through TypeScript I was having some issues with the existing definitions files and their lack of support for intellisense documentation, so I have started creating my own definition file, and wanted to share it with you, since it might help others.

The file is hosted over at my rx.js-typescript github repo where you can follow my progress. Right now the main library and the aggregate, bindings and time extensions are done.

This is my first definition file so I am sure there are things I have not considered that I need to, so if you find any bugs or have suggestions, please share!

Aside: Of interest to others converting vsdoc/intellisense files to TypeScript definitions, I have also created a small Windows program named VSDocJSDocConverter that makes it easy to convert VsDoc comments to JsDoc comments.

Best, Egil.
Apr 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Someone was just explaining reactive programming to me a couple days ago because I had never heard of it before. I'm going to have to check this out. Thanks.