Feedback request for a typescript compilation tool

Topics: General
Nov 20, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I just published a tool I called tsmc. Basically, it allows you to configure modules, submodules and the dependencies between them and drive the compilation from there. I created it because I'm developing a large library and wanted to combine my classes into different modules and submodules allowing our projects to load only what they want (e.g. you can have a modals module which is also packed inside the ui module which in turn is available when you require the company_libs module).

The tool is already available through npm and it works, but there is still much to be done. Usually I'd wait until it's more mature to actually publish it, but since there are many options on how to deal with certain issues, I would like to hear the community and shape the tool in a way it's useful to more people than me. Even if you don't see yourself using it, if you can, please have a look and give me your opinion, it will be much appreciated!

A basic (really basic) documentation is available here: https://github.com/theblacksmith/tsmc/wiki

Thanks in advance to anyone which takes the time to check it out.