Class diagram tooling.

Topics: General
Jan 17, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I was just wondering if there was any intention to update VS tooling so that the class modelling / charting functionality would work with typescript as well as C# classes/interfaces.

Right now I have pretty large typescript application that I need to visualise but there's no way to automate this.

Are there generally plans to bring more of the c# tooling/refactoring support accross to typescript?
Developer
Jan 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM
This is probably a good item to log a suggestion on the issue tracker for that other people can then upvote. There're certainly a slew of Visual Studio features that have been developed over the years that we'd like TypeScript to be able to (better) take advantage of. Picking the priority of each one and when to support it is obviously a balancing act so if people are upvoting specific ones more than others that's useful data for us.
Jan 19, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Don't forget to upvote this request for CodeLens: https://typescript.codeplex.com/workitem/2063
Jan 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM
I upvoted it and added my own issue/suggestion re the modeling tools but it doesn't look like that section of the site is particularly active so I doubt anyone will take any notice.