"SourceMap read failed: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out." - When launching TS solution in VS2013

Topics: General
Feb 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Edited Feb 21, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I encounter some weird issue when launching my TypeScript solutions (it happens even with the default solution which comes along when creating a new TypeScript project in visual-studio). Sometimes (it happens very often), when i launch my TypeScript solution (with IE), it takes quite a while to load (i just get a blank white page for around 10-15 seconds, and after that the start page is loaded). In the output window of VS2013, i can see that the reason for that is because there was a timeout in reading few of the source-map files (image is attached)."

Does anyone knows why it happens? Ever happened to anyone? it is very annoying... :-(
Any help will be much appreciated.

I'm using Win8 / VS2013 / TS 0.9.5 / IIS Express (Just to emphasize again - it happens "just-like-that", i didn't change any config files or system configurations... I just installed VS2013 with Service Pack 1 - then installed TS 0.9.5 - then created a new TypeScript project, and i just keep getting those timeouts...)

Thanks!
Feb 28, 2014 at 12:55 PM
anyone ever got such behavior?
Developer
Feb 28, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Are you able to try the newest TypeScript 1.0RC and see if the issue has been fixed?
Mar 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Hi,
Just tried it out with 1.0RC, i'm still struggling with this issue... seems like nothing has changed.

Thanks.
Mar 9, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Does anyone see it as well?