Discussions under Code Checkins

Use this discussion page to discuss the language specification (docx, pdf), to provide feedback on code checkins, and to ask project questions.

To report a bug on the CodePlex project, use the Issue Tracker. To ask questions about using TypeScript, use StackOverflow.

ES6 generators/iterators and for..of

first post: oisin wrote: User @rbuckton sent a pull request for ES6 generators/iterators an...

latest post: Griffork wrote: Can we revisit this now that 1.0 is out?

AngularJS to TypeScript converting

first post: SkyQuant wrote: Hello How can I rewrite this AngularJS code to TypeScript for pas...

latest post: jamesnw wrote: Perhaps this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...

Ongoing TS development efforts?

first post: smithkl42 wrote: Just checking in - we're clearly approaching the 1.0 release of TS ...

latest post: mhegazy wrote: Our commitment to TypeScript has not changes :) We are just focusin...

Typescript and jQuery-Events

first post: NCC1701M wrote: Hi all, when I do this in my Typescript class: public Initiali...

latest post: NCC1701M wrote: Hi, thanks for your help! :-) Best regards, Mike

answered by: jonturner wrote: How 'this' works is a bit different in JavaScript (and TypeScript b...

Next release date

first post: nabog wrote: Hi, guys, any idea when the next MSI is due? We're running into a...

latest post: nabog wrote: Just as a FYI the bug that was generating the "infinitely expanding...

Definition files bug

first post: DvdBrink wrote: Hey guys, Not sure if this is the right way but there is already a ...

Setup of a development enviornment

first post: CodeCutout wrote: Hi, I cloned the source with the intention of having a tinker, bu...

latest post: danquirk wrote: Some quick answers: We're primarily using Visual Studio to do our ...

Feature request: Preprocessor directives in typescript like #DEBUG, and a #NAMEOF function

first post: BBGONE wrote: I use typescript to develop a RIA framework. A common thing in this...

latest post: danoshea wrote: Given how easy this feature must be to implement, and how many peop...

TypeScript Tools for VS source code?

first post: iseric wrote: Where is the source for the TypeScript Tools for VS? I'd like to f...

latest post: MgSam wrote: They're closed source, unfortunately.

Including .js files as part of project for msbuild and msdeploy

first post: skideh wrote: We deploy to our servers using msbuild and msdeploy. The problem we...

latest post: skideh wrote: Nevermind, I was doing something stupid. It was answered in this di...

answered by: skideh wrote: Nevermind, I was doing something stupid. It was answered in this di...