Discussions under Code Checkins

Use this discussion page to discuss the language specification (docx, pdf), to provide feedback on code checkins, and to ask project questions.

To report a bug on the CodePlex project, use the Issue Tracker. To ask questions about using TypeScript, use StackOverflow.

Extending Typescript - Plugins. Any Documentation ?

first post: bgrieder wrote: Is there any documentation on writing plugins for Typescript (the t...

latest post: danquirk wrote: There is not, although the new compiler architecture should be sign...

How to disable textfield if textfield is empy

first post: savantKing wrote: Hi everybody, I have this: [code] @* Plaats *@ <!...

latest post: savantKing wrote: Thank you for you reply. I will try

Specifying path for libraries as a compiler option

first post: grizzly33 wrote: Hi guys, essentially, what I'd need to deal with "library project...

latest post: grizzly33 wrote: Nobody interested in this ? :)

ES6 generators/iterators and for..of

first post: oisin wrote: User @rbuckton sent a pull request for ES6 generators/iterators an...

latest post: danquirk wrote: We intend for TypeScript to continue to fulfill the purpose of bein...

Incremental compiler

first post: mihailik wrote: Would you guys kindly spare few minutes briefing the community abou...

latest post: mihailik wrote: Pretty decent and clear explanation, great thanks Cyrus! Very helpf...

Dynamic instantiation using external modules

first post: adaher360 wrote: We started using requirejs for our project and converting all our i...

Is there a way to use the instance of the TypeScript language service that is running in VS2012?

first post: middlewest wrote: I wish I could leverage the TypeScript service that is sits inside ...

latest post: middlewest wrote: Ideally I wish I was able to generate some code using the given sy...

printf

first post: chrisgotter wrote: would you guys be interested in a printf function for JavaScript? I...

AngularJS to TypeScript converting

first post: SkyQuant wrote: Hello How can I rewrite this AngularJS code to TypeScript for pas...

latest post: jamesnw wrote: Perhaps this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...

Ongoing TS development efforts?

first post: smithkl42 wrote: Just checking in - we're clearly approaching the 1.0 release of TS ...

latest post: mhegazy wrote: Our commitment to TypeScript has not changes :) We are just focusin...