Discussions under Code Checkins

**TypeScript has moved**

The TypeScript team has moved development from CodePlex to GitHub.  You can read about the move on the blog post.

As a result, we're moving the forums as well.  As part of the move to GitHub, we're organizing the forums a bit more:

• For questions about how to use TypeScript and how to work with various JavaScript libraries and patterns, please use the TypeScript StackOverflow site.  This helps users have a one-stop place to find the best answers and get started quickly.
  • For feature requests and design discussions, please post to the TypeScript issues on GitHub

This discussion area on CodePlex will currently remain open for the time being, but will not be monitored by the TypeScript team as they were in the past.

NOTICE: TypeScript development has moved to GitHub

first post: jonturner wrote: The TypeScript team has moved development from CodePlex to GitHub. ...

latest post: jonturner wrote: Good catch! Updated.

Extending Typescript - Plugins. Any Documentation ?

first post: bgrieder wrote: Is there any documentation on writing plugins for Typescript (the t...

latest post: danquirk wrote: There is not, although the new compiler architecture should be sign...

How to disable textfield if textfield is empy

first post: savantKing wrote: Hi everybody, I have this: [code] @* Plaats *@ <!...

latest post: savantKing wrote: Thank you for you reply. I will try

Specifying path for libraries as a compiler option

first post: grizzly33 wrote: Hi guys, essentially, what I'd need to deal with "library project...

latest post: grizzly33 wrote: Nobody interested in this ? :)

ES6 generators/iterators and for..of

first post: oisin wrote: User @rbuckton sent a pull request for ES6 generators/iterators an...

latest post: danquirk wrote: We intend for TypeScript to continue to fulfill the purpose of bein...

Incremental compiler

first post: mihailik wrote: Would you guys kindly spare few minutes briefing the community abou...

latest post: mihailik wrote: Pretty decent and clear explanation, great thanks Cyrus! Very helpf...

Dynamic instantiation using external modules

first post: adaher360 wrote: We started using requirejs for our project and converting all our i...

Is there a way to use the instance of the TypeScript language service that is running in VS2012?

first post: middlewest wrote: I wish I could leverage the TypeScript service that is sits inside ...

latest post: middlewest wrote: Ideally I wish I was able to generate some code using the given sy...

printf

first post: chrisgotter wrote: would you guys be interested in a printf function for JavaScript? I...

AngularJS to TypeScript converting

first post: SkyQuant wrote: Hello How can I rewrite this AngularJS code to TypeScript for pas...

latest post: jamesnw wrote: Perhaps this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...