This was an experiment I tried (playing around with tsc).
Using WebEssentials inside of Visual Studio (or the tsc command installed via NPM)
- Download the jquery source (I used
http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.1.js) into a
- Fix first compiler error by passing in "undefined" as the second parameter to the jquery wrapper function (last line - should be
(window, undefined) instead of just
error TS2081: Supplied parameters do not match any signature of call target.
error TS2087: Could not select overload for 'call' expression.
- After the above error is fixed I then get the following error.
See error list for details
tsc.js(48810, 9) Microsoft JScript runtime error: Out of stack space
I understand that the jQuery source may be a bit large, but I was hoping
could handle it.